Thursday 3 July 2014

Making Friends

I will talk about making friends some problem. I think if you want making new friend. You needs meeting different people. And than you can meeting  more friends. You should usually join some activating with your new friends. If you have newcomer. You should meeting roommate and classmate. For example I'm college student. I have many roommate in the class. If i want making friends. I should played something with them. Two more time we can change to friends. Also I want making different country friends. We are speak English with everyone.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dean! How are you doing? I agree with your opinions! If I join communication club,I can make new friends! I want to make new friends who can speak English and aren't Japanese,so I will join communication club! I think that if I want to make new friends, I have to speak English, so I must study English more:(lol

    ReplyDelete