Thursday 10 July 2014

Communication Breakdown

Hello everyone,
I will talk about experience for my communication breakdown. This question is very well. When I first time come here. I have communication breakdown question. For example, i don't know any word. I don't know some people said what. Sometime I feel very sad. I don't know how do i do. Because my English is bad. I had very bad mood. I usually don't understand somebody what's mean for me.What is  he want to tell me. Also i leaned English on the Douglas college. Sometime i can understand someone mean. However if someone speak English very quickly. Than i need to thinking. And I think if you will talk about some different country person. Maybe had communication breakdown. For example like my home country China.  China have many city. Each one city have one different language. So i think English like that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment