Sunday 6 July 2014

For Dinner on Saturday

This Saturday.I go with my good friends DT for dinner.This is not the first time to eat crab in Canada.I really like the crab.Is a good stuff.But there is a little expensive.We eat very satisfied.But my mood is not very good.Because I also need to finish my homework back home.But the food is really good.


Map & Location — Kirin Restaurant, Vancouver Downtown

1172 Alberni Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6E 3Z3
Telephone: (604) 682-8833
Fax: (604) 688-2812
E-mail:


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good food!! I want to go it with you.Which restaurants are better downtown?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dean! How are you doing?? I couldn't see you recently!! Wow! These food looks very yummy~ I want to eat them!! I like crab very much too! I want to go there! Do you like Japanese food?? Japanese foods are very good taste! I recommend you~ You have to go to Japan!!lol

    ReplyDelete