Monday 16 June 2014

Last Weekend

I usually wake up at 10 o’clock in the morning. I clean my bed and go to take a
shower about a half hour. Then I have breakfast after. I always have some eggs

,toasts and milk. After I visit my friend and then we play basketball with friends. We play for a long time. We are very tired. but we had a good time. After we have lunch. And lunch we go to my house to play online game together. We make a game’s team. The team name ‘Chinese kung fu’ and usually lose the game. But we never give up , because we believe we can be a winner.  Finally ,we become invincible player team. Loser is winner’s friends. After they go back home and I have dinner. My roommate cook lots of delicious food, there are sauté eggplant with fish laver , bouillon and tomato eggs soup. After dinner I drink tea and chat with their roommate for about 30 minutes. I watch big bonds that is a America teleplay. I like the teleplay. Then I get into bed. I often read English books for 30 minutes. I usually go to bed at 11 o’clock. But I be getting up early. This is my weekend day in Canada..

2 comments:

  1. Hello Deen!! Your holiday is sounds good:) I think never give up is very important things for us. I wanna eat your dinner :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Dean! Your roommate is kind!How many roommates in your house? Only one person?

    ReplyDelete